Wednesday 30 November 2011

Workloads, Colds and Delays

Hey guys, it's been a while. Time for some quick updates!

Just been informed that my animation didn't make the cut for the Radio 1 project. Oh well. My congrats go to Jack Payne, who produced a terrific piece that was, to be honest, far above the shoulders of mine. I look forward to seeing the finished version in December!

"Yes By Jesus No" is moving quite slowly. I've had to animate tests and draw some storyboards. I should have an animatic ready by the end of this term.

I've been quite busy recently, so my presence hasn't been as frequent as before. I assure you that I am still alive (although this cold has tried to kill me!).

4 comments:

  1. Oh no... Better luck next time!! Maybe you should upload the video at some point or keep it in a portfolio!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining my blog list, Sarah! I like your logo character drawing very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Rabsmith! Glad you like her!

    ReplyDelete